Thursday, January 24, 2013

ISLAMIC SPEECH



Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.

Your Excellency, Mr/ Miss…... the headmaster of ……………….
Honorable, our beloved tutors, Mr/Miss………..
Respectable, all teachers and staffs of………………
Unforgettable, All My friends whom I love and who love me.

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
First of all, let’s pray and thank unto our god Allah SWT, the lord of the world who has been giving us mercies and blessings so we can attend and gather in this nice place in good condition and happy situation.

Secondly, may shalawat and salam always be with our best prophet Muhammad SAW, who has guided us from the darkness to the brightness from the stupidity to the cleverness namely Islam religion.

Thirdly, I’d like to say “thank you very much” to the master of ceremony for giving me time to deliver a speech.

Standing in front of you all, I would like to present my speech under the title”………………….”

Well ladies and gentlemen, happy brothers and sisters.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

That’s all my speech I can deliver, please forgive me if you found a lot of mistakes. Thank you very much for your nice attention, may god bless us forever.
The last I say ………..wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.



Taken from simple English (pare)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Pages

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Followers

Featured Posts